Biotech Builders Group brings the same dedication to jobsite safety as we do in all other aspects of our projects. All our employees are OSHA certified and we use our years of experience to identify, control and prevent any EH&S incidents before they happen. All employees on BBG jobsites are encouraged to come forward with any questions or concerns about how to accomplish their daily tasks in a safe & efficient manner.
- Develop site-specific safety plans which are coordinated with our site logistics plans. These will usually evolve with the project as construction progresses and are communicated to the entire project team on a regular basis.
- Partner with our subcontractors to develop Pre-Task Plans that are less cumbersome and more user-friendly than others in the construction industry. We at BBG pride ourselves on listening rather than preaching to our building partners.
- BBG has achieved high grades in ISNetworld & ConstructSecure (Safety pre-qualification program that the pharmaceutical industry relies on). Also utilize these programs to pre-qualify our subcontractor team.
Biotech Builders Group staff consists of seasoned professionals who bring their field expertise to all aspects of the construction process. Our staff is pro-active not re-active as they have learned through their years of experience how to plan to avoid potential pitfalls that can be common on many construction projects. Pharmaceutical projects are typically heavily concentrated with system utilities and our project teams understand how to build these projects from both a safety & quality perspective.
- Develop site interior & exterior logistics plans detailing work area safe access, workflow, phasing, etc. Maintain a clean and uncluttered job site by coordination of JIT deliveries of building materials.
- Utilize full project schedule and subcontractor feedback to produce detailed 3-week look ahead work schedules.
- Institute job site QC program with in-situ mock-ups and end-user reviews.
- Conduct weekly collaborative subcontractor meetings.